- Zac Goldsmith MP urges the “Green Movement” to address its lack of strategy. Guardian.
- Leftist renegade Brendan O’Neil in the Telegraph attacks an idea floated by the Greens to provide “democratic representation for unborn people”.
- The Evening Standard reports that one of Hackney’s poorer areas is to receive 2,000 solar panels cutting bills and emissions.
- While there are complaints at Liberal Conspiracy about the government killing off the solar industry.
- Green Futures looks at ways business can help us get greener.
- Talking of Hackney, they are the first to benefit from a Boris eco-bus (what? Ed). East London Lines.
- Science News reports that insurance claims are pointing to the cost of climate change.
And lastly, spotted at Brain Pickings;