There’s lots of Olympics news to catch-up on;
- BBC on the athletes attempting to get into the Games.
- With a look at the shooting events we have the Londonist.
- Shop workers’ union USDAW say that their members are opposed to suspending the Sunday trading laws.
- A new site Greenwash Gold looks at the truth behind the idea of the greenest games ever.
- It’s Olympic poster madness at Random Blowe.
- The Guardian on the branding police to protect the Olympics brand.
- Good news everyone! The Olympics are on budget, ahem. Evening Standard.
- Red Pepper on reclaiming the Olympics.
- More on corporate sponsors at Occupy News Network and Corporate Watch.
- Amateur photographer is concerned about what the Olympics means for photography (853 on the same story).
- Haringey young people have bagged Olympics jobs. Hornsey Journal.
- Lives, running asks us to meet the Olympics human rights campaigners.
- We should be enjoying the Games says the Evening Standard.
- Finally Counterfire has news of a major demonstration planned during the Games (and Guardian).
Well done if you got through all that.