You’re a IT professional with a passion for testing and software quality. You’re concerned about climate change and would like to work somewhere a little different. This varied role, which will concentrate on testing, is your chance.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for:
- Improving the quality of software delivered to our business users and clients.
- Collaborating with the business analyst and developers to determine testing strategies
- Planning and carrying out delivery testing of software developed by our partner organisations
- Planning and carrying out system testing of software developed internally
- Administration of our change request system
- Other work, which may include some support and business analysis, as required and depending on skills.
The successful candidate will work 5 days per week and must be able to work legally in the UK. Unfortunately we cannot sponsor visa applications, so please do not apply unless you have the right to work in the UK.
The role is located at our offices in Farringdon, although occasional travel may be required, and some home working may be supported (up to 2 days per week).
Interested? Please send a copy of you resume along with a covering email outlining you suitability for the role to Cathryn Symons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Tenacity and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of system testing within a commercial software development environment
- Knowledge of formal testing techniques and practices, possibly gained through a forma ltesting qualification.
- Familiarity with SQL, XML, HTML and web technologies
They may also have:
- Experience of automated testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of software development using C# and asp.net
- A good degree in a relevant discipline and / or CITP status in the BCS.
The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is an independent not-for-profit organization working to drive greenhouse gas emissions reduction and sustainable water use by business and cities.
We provide a transformative global system for thousands of companies and cities around the world to measure, disclose, manage and share environmental information.
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Associate
- Functions: Information Technology
- Industries: Environmental Services
- Compensation: £25-30000, annual bonus, 24 days holiday.
- No agencies please. We try to be polite to cold callers, but never deal with them.
Job ID: 2846011