A few links that we spotted over the last week;
- The urban art fare in a couple of weeks looks great.
- Is the world ready for X-rates “apps”? I’m not sure. Evening Standard.
- The Atlantic discusses London’s cycling culture. Not pretty.
- There’s a lovely archive of the designs for London’s Eiffel Tower.
- The Economist thinks London is the perfect international city.
- Londoners prepare for transport disruption. Reuters should know we’re always prepared for that.
- Wembley Matters highlights Caroline Lucas MP talking on HS2.
- The Elephant and Castle Cycle Superhighway is quite dangerous. Londonist.
- Ian Visits. Pigeons riding Boris Bikes. Nice.