I’m waiting for the second edition of this graffiti to discover whether this is advice to prop up the euro with an enormous bail-out or simply withdraw all my money before it all goes haywire.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Rebecca on Vacancy: Assistant Coordinator Trade Justice Movement
- Alan Thomas on Short Film: Les Bicyclettes de Belsize
- link on Is pollution suppressor large scale fraud?
- アバクロ パンツ on Video: London Zoo holds annual stock take
- Changfang on The Dalston Curve: a hidden gem
- online form generator on Stephanie Phillips: How will the Olympics impact London’s environment?