I’m waiting for the second edition of this graffiti to discover whether this is advice to prop up the euro with an enormous bail-out or simply withdraw all my money before it all goes haywire.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- filter in bottle style on The Times launches ‘cities fit for cycling’ campaign
- psychology degree and law school on Assembly Budget: first real salvo of election campaign
- Veny on Vacancies: mySociety Web Developer
- does 12 minute pay day work on Public Meeting: No More Deportations to Afghanistan
- cream soup noritake on Nice bit of modest Camden graffiti
- Henry Irving on Top ten nicknames in football