I’m waiting for the second edition of this graffiti to discover whether this is advice to prop up the euro with an enormous bail-out or simply withdraw all my money before it all goes haywire.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Jeanna on GPs run 160 miles for the NHS
- Stress at work on Stephanie Phillips: 5 Ways to More Efficiently Deal with London’s Waste
- best motorcycle modification 2015 on Public Meeting: No More Deportations to Afghanistan
- Michaela on Public Meeting: Coalition of Resistance, Tuesday 19 June
- urine off stain remover on Vacancies: Shelter Assistant Policy Officer
- tails gusseted shaggy on Barbed wire washing line