Whenever a small business shuts down someone should simply write their thoughts on it. They don’t have to be earth shattering, in fact the simpler the better. Every small business grave should be marked in some way.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Gift Market on It’s time to democratise the city
- jetpack joyride how to hack on Action: Bikes Alive at King’s Cross. Monday 6th Feb.
- pretty on Public Meeting: No More Deportations to Afghanistan
- corporate gifts wholesale singapore on It’s time to democratise the city
- corporate gifts on Around sports round-up
- domain on Around sports round-up