Whenever a small business shuts down someone should simply write their thoughts on it. They don’t have to be earth shattering, in fact the simpler the better. Every small business grave should be marked in some way.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Jackie Gleeson on Is it time for London Independence?
- baby shower ideas on Book Review: China Mieville’s Kraken
- atdiari.net on Event: Tweed Run: November 26th
- diet plans fast weight loss on Free Books at Tufnell Park
- Nike Mercurial Vapors on Tarzan of Bounds Green
- insurance investigator jobs in nj on Free Books at Tufnell Park