Whenever a small business shuts down someone should simply write their thoughts on it. They don’t have to be earth shattering, in fact the simpler the better. Every small business grave should be marked in some way.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- abned search engine optimization on Vacancies: Shelter Assistant Policy Officer
- Free website Advertising software on Vacancies: Shelter Assistant Policy Officer
- zendesk.Com on Action: Bikes Alive at King’s Cross. Monday 6th Feb.
- ask.Fm Tracker on Action: Bikes Alive at King’s Cross. Monday 6th Feb.
- lol codes for rp on Danny Bates: The London Riots – one year on
- paddock wood on Walks: Radical history in Bloomsbury and Westminster