Whenever a small business shuts down someone should simply write their thoughts on it. They don’t have to be earth shattering, in fact the simpler the better. Every small business grave should be marked in some way.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- stretch mark cream review pregnancy on Climate demo takes on fracking – in pictures
- Tobias on Video: Ken and Boris tax-squabble on LBC
- domain on Economic green shoots are, well, Green
- Pneumatic nailers on London’s bookshops: Housmans, a radical bookseller
- small business accountants on Public Meeting: No More Deportations to Afghanistan
- Jeanna on GPs run 160 miles for the NHS