Whenever a small business shuts down someone should simply write their thoughts on it. They don’t have to be earth shattering, in fact the simpler the better. Every small business grave should be marked in some way.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Jeanna on GPs run 160 miles for the NHS
- Stress at work on Stephanie Phillips: 5 Ways to More Efficiently Deal with London’s Waste
- best motorcycle modification 2015 on Public Meeting: No More Deportations to Afghanistan
- Michaela on Public Meeting: Coalition of Resistance, Tuesday 19 June
- urine off stain remover on Vacancies: Shelter Assistant Policy Officer
- tails gusseted shaggy on Barbed wire washing line