Whenever a small business shuts down someone should simply write their thoughts on it. They don’t have to be earth shattering, in fact the simpler the better. Every small business grave should be marked in some way.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- r on Is it time for London Independence?
- Rebecca on Vacancy: Assistant Coordinator Trade Justice Movement
- Alan Thomas on Short Film: Les Bicyclettes de Belsize
- link on Is pollution suppressor large scale fraud?
- アバクロ パンツ on Video: London Zoo holds annual stock take
- Changfang on The Dalston Curve: a hidden gem