Old Street has some really top notch Graffiti / Street Art. This is one of my favourites because it has the kind of gentleness that youu rarely see slapped up on walls.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Health App on Public Meeting: No More Deportations to Afghanistan
- domain on Street art scrapbook: Old Street squat
- Agnes O. Ruh on Barbed wire washing line
- Juliana on Charles I: so bad they executed him twice
- Lesli on Book review: China Mieville’s Un Lun Dun
- Carissa on Action: Bikes Alive at King’s Cross. Monday 6th Feb.