Let’s start the weekend off with a few less than cheery items shall we?
- The Guardian reports on rape culture in South London gangs.
- Loving Dalston reports that the CLR James library is to be colonised by Starbucks.
- Christina Paterson in the Independent asks what are the cycle memorials trying to tell us?
- East London Lines responds.
- Tesco is getting into hot water over it’s slave labour policies. The first of many protests in Westminster this morning.
- This week electricians staged another militant protest and rumour has it this has paid off. Guy Smallman.
- Snipe has an interesting piece on how Boris and Ken need each other more than they know.