- Residents near the Olympics will have to apply for expensive parking permits or risk fines. Evening Standard.
- Apparently the Met Police are saying there will be no Olympics protests. Random Blowe investigates.
- Mrs Angry has a round up of the news from Barnet.
- In addition Citizen Barnet has concerns about the way council staff are being treated.
- Lambeth council are talking about abolishing the Vauxhaul gyratory. SE1
- But in Tottenham the council are accused of turning one road into a “death trap”. Haringey Independent.
- Snipe says those playing footballer manager on the tube are the lost generation.
In the Assembly elections;
- Dave Hill at the Guardian ponders whether Boris Bikes are benefit to the Conservative election campaign.
- While Red Brick wants to know why Boris Johnson isn’t speaking up on affordable rents.
- Ken Livingstone seems to be getting shot by both sides at the moment. Labour Uncut, Evening Standard and Boris Backer.
- Liberal Conspiracy is leaping to his defense.
- The Green Party says it can reduce London’s emissions by 90%. RTCC
- The Londonist continues their excellent review of the election issues with a piece on tube delays.
- Oh, and let’s not forget the Lib Dems. Cllr Hirani expresses themself about their latest leaflets.