90% of buskers are a welcome addition to or streets in my opinion, but few go to the effort of having a three piece electric ensemble including drums and a super funky beat. It was all I could do to resist dancing there and then. Well done everyone.
Never noticed this before. As strolling past Trafalgar Square I saw the statue of Charles the first....
- Sam Taylor on Climate demo takes on fracking – in pictures
- Jackie Gleeson on Is it time for London Independence?
- baby shower ideas on Book Review: China Mieville’s Kraken
- atdiari.net on Event: Tweed Run: November 26th
- diet plans fast weight loss on Free Books at Tufnell Park
- Nike Mercurial Vapors on Tarzan of Bounds Green