Something for the weekend?
- Police in Islington hand details of informants to criminals. Islington Tribune.
- Hackney Citizen reports on Hackney Council’s climb down over disabled woman’s eviction.
- A man on Tottenham Court Road was arrested after a suicide bomb threat. Camden New Journal (exclusively show my elbow in their pic, no attribution though).
- London’s rents are 75% higher than the rest of the country. Inside Housing.
- Through the Scary Door says there’s a twist in the tale over the housing scandal.
- There’s a coming homeless holocaust according to Johnny Void.
- The Guardian’s Dave Hill sums up the polls.
- Brian Paddick wants a softer approach to cannabis. Evening Standard.
- Stylist Magazine reports on Siobhan Benita’s Borgen vs the main stream BorKen.
- Helena Williams wont be giving her second preference to Johnson. Speakers Chair.
- Riding a bike is dangerous, live with it. Boris Watch on Tory attitudes to cycling.
- Salma Yaqoob from Respect says Labour “has gone a bit mad since Bradford”, but still wants you to vote Livingstone. Guardian.
- Meanwhile George Galloway says Ken must return to his red roots. Evening Standard.
- Siobhan Benita also thinks Labour is “in complete meltdown” Total Politics.